Ever wondered what you taste like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
It was stated in a psychology paper that if people were removed from 'civilised society' and put on the brink of death that they would 'consider cannibalism' for survival....so all these people with 'moral standards' - it's all an act for the modern society :laugh::biggrin:

It was stated in a psychology paper that if people were removed from 'civilised society' and put on the brink of death that they would 'consider cannibalism' for survival....so all these people with 'moral standards' - it's all an act for the modern society :laugh::biggrin:
You'd be able to catch the 'lazy' people first though.

Levo-Lon

Guru
At least you would know what you were eating... that's more than most of us do when we cook supermarket food.

I wonder if he had mushrooms and a tomato with it ?

And nicotine?:smile:
smoked-chicken-breasts-Watermarked.jpg

"...the former cannibals of Oceania now feast on Spam because Spam came the nearest to approximating the porky taste of human flesh. `Long pig' as they called a cooked human being in much of Melanesia. It was a fact that the people-eaters of the Pacific had all evolved, or perhaps degenerated, into Spam-eaters. And in the absence of Spam they settled for corned beef, which also had a corpsy flavor."
That quote is from Paul Theroux (Louis' dad) and I just realized I read a novel of his, Chicago Loop
a serial killer who kills his victims by tearing their throats out with their his teeth.

It now seems to me that Mr Theroux may wondered what people taste like.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I did my fair share of Open Uni psychology and independent research, but this could actually be useful....

Yes...the lazy ones would be best - ultimately, a rather darker version of survival of the fittest.....should be on TV for definite.
I reckon they should try it on Love Island. Cut off their food and see what gives. Plenty of lean meat available there

Top Bottom