1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everythings going great...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 29 Apr 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Upto now, for some reason, feel great :biggrin:, nice sarny n a weak coffee for break :tongue:, suns shining :biggrin: on my own in office - go at my own pace (im in control ! :biggrin:)

: Just wondering if some tw@ts gonna spoil it :angry:

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Glad to hear your back on the up after all your problems Yenners my old son! :biggrin:

3. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Yeah, my crash, teeth problems (wouldnt even wish it on you dom luvvee :biggrin:) my life etc... :biggrin:

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Tell me about this crash then, what happened?

5. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Well we were on the chainy about 10+ out, starting the that 3rd of the route..and i looked down for a SECOND - done it a squillion times and as I'm looking up the jerk in front gets out of the saddle, his bike comes back and I go down faster than a sprinter.

Ive seen it quite a few time ie the perfessionals on the TV when crashing but doing it, IS NOT NICE ! - fecking hurts bigtime actually!!! so next time I see it on TV i'll be wincing for the poor bugger !

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Ouch! Sounds like sheer bad luck really, you survived anyway. :biggrin:

7. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Funny thing was - the bloke behind landed on me but what hurt was my crash not him landing on me - strange that one !

8. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

must be love :biggrin:

9. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

They probably had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle while they were down there so didn't notice the pain! :biggrin:

10. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Pavement hurts more than people........ouch.

11. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Ah....the old leader's bike shoots backwards if they jump - hence if following a wheel, do it slightly to the side.... unlucky......