Everythings going great...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Upto now, for some reason, feel great :biggrin:, nice sarny n a weak coffee for break :tongue:, suns shining :biggrin: on my own in office - go at my own pace (im in control ! :biggrin:)

: Just wondering if some tw@ts gonna spoil it :angry:

domtyler

Über Member
Glad to hear your back on the up after all your problems Yenners my old son! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

domtyler said:
Tell me about this crash then, what happened?

Well we were on the chainy about 10+ out, starting the that 3rd of the route..and i looked down for a SECOND - done it a squillion times and as I'm looking up the jerk in front gets out of the saddle, his bike comes back and I go down faster than a sprinter.

Ive seen it quite a few time ie the perfessionals on the TV when crashing but doing it, IS NOT NICE ! - fecking hurts bigtime actually!!! so next time I see it on TV i'll be wincing for the poor bugger !

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Well we were on the chainy about 10+ out, starting the that 3rd of the route..and i looked down for a SECOND - done it a squillion times and as I'm looking up the jerk in front gets out of the saddle, his bike comes back and I go down faster than a sprinter.

Ive seen it quite a few time ie the perfessionals on the TV when crashing but doing it, IS NOT NICE ! - fecking hurts bigtime actually!!! so next time I see it on TV i'll be wincing for the poor bugger !

Ouch! Sounds like sheer bad luck really, you survived anyway. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Funny thing was - the bloke behind landed on me but what hurt was my crash not him landing on me - strange that one !

domtyler

Über Member
They probably had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle while they were down there so didn't notice the pain! :biggrin:

Top Bottom