EX Saffa now on the Wirral

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lejogger

Guru
Thanks again gents ^_^
@Dave7, I am in bromborough, nice little place, quiet here. Do quite a bit of business out in Warrington, lovely place that.
@dodgy..... Been there a couple of times. Find it a bit "clicky", but I am the outsider :whistle: so that is to be expected. Met up with the Port SUnlight guys the one day, had already had 40 odd miles in the legs and decided to joing them on a further 60miles... needless to say, lack of food and water and 30 miles in, I hit the wall!!!! Would like to meet up with those chaps again though, jsut need to make sure that I get in soem proper drink and food though.

Welcome Brad!
I'm in Raby Mere next to Bromborough Golf Club, so we're virtually neighbours - and I'm also a Port Sunlight Wheeler, so if you fancy meeting up with the guys again, give me a shout and I can introduce you and get you on the inside of the clique! Seriously though I'm surprised the Eureka made you feel that way - I guess there are guys in there who have been going for decades if you don't know anyone you might feel a bit left out, but happy to try and rectify.
If not, I'm sure I'll see you out on the road.
Phil

david k

Hi
So, Ex Saffa, living on the Wirral. Moved out from SA to the UK to work and beginning to enjoy my time out here. Miss the Sunny Cape Town riding, but enjoying the challenge of riding the North Wales mountains. Horseshoe Pass being my favourite training area so far. Looking foward to the sportive scene which I have noticed is large out here. Back in SA, used to race but distances MAX was 160km, seems like the average SPORTIVE'S SEEM TO BE AROUND 100MILES :eek:, which could take some getting used to..... Always up for the challenge though.

Just looking to meet up with some likeminded individuals, age has taken me a little past the racing scene, just looking to get some miles in the legs and chat along the way.
were just over the water, we do some longer rides and can come over there, pm me if you fancy it one week

Top Bottom