Excitement over new shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mummy3monkeys

I must be really sad, as I just ordered a pair of bib shorts from cycles uk, for £19.99 instead of £60 and I was so excited. To met with a look of disdain from my 9yr old daughter, 'That is not exciting Mummy', with attitude and rolling eyes. I suppose I can see why she isn't thrilled, but I sure am, a sign I am getting old maybe??

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If it keeps you comfy.. Shorts are essential !!!

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I get the "attitude and rolling eyes" all the time from my 2 when it comes to cycling purchases. You should have seen their faces when I paraded around the front room in the womens cycling jersey that I bought for myself :highfive:

pclay

Veteran
I must be really sad, as I just ordered a pair of bib shorts from cycles uk, for £19.99 instead of £60 and I was so excited. To met with a look of disdain from my 9yr old daughter, 'That is not exciting Mummy', with attitude and rolling eyes. I suppose I can see why she isn't thrilled, but I sure am, a sign I am getting old maybe??

link??

OP
OP
Mummy3monkeys

Mummy3monkeys

I get the "attitude and rolling eyes" all the time from my 2 when it comes to cycling purchases. You should have seen their faces when I paraded around the front room in the womens cycling jersey that I bought for myself :highfive:

That made me lol, how old are your 2, I can imagine my daughter doing that when I get these

KneesUp

Guru
I got excitement over new shorts once, but it came out in the wash. :thumbsup:
You beat me to it. And that isn't a pun.

Top Bottom