Exciting day tomorrow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

We are starting at new Romney then trailing upto folkestone and back through Hythe....We just make it up as we go along but I will be using Mapmyride. X

I was brought up in Folkestone, I haven't been back down there for years, I have family in Ashford and Dover.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How rude of him ! Glad you had a nice day out at the seaside though :thumbsup:

Bryony

Veteran
Nice to see you back on here! Glad you had a good ride!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Maybe he googled the true cost of cycling & that put him off :laugh: although I still believe cycling is a far cheaper hobby than horse riding :blush:
At least you enjoyed the bike ride :smile:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Cycling far cheaper than horse riding. Cycling creates its' own accessway, and doesn't require a bale of alfalfa, a truly expensive saddle, nor a veterinarian on a regular basis. Probably more expensive than badminton.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Glad the ride went well , Men ,his loss ..
I was born in dover , not been back since parents moved, I keep meaning to see Deal and the Castle.
on my to do list and a place for a good bike ride..

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Glad the ride went well , Men ,his loss ..
I was born in dover , not been back since parents moved, I keep meaning to see Deal and the Castle.
on my to do list and a place for a good bike ride..

I'm Dover, born and bred and still here, you'd enjoy the castle now, it used to be just a bare building but there's loads of work been done, it's been furnished. Also some of the ww2 tunnels have been opened up. Dover mugs you of as a cyclist though as to get anywhere it's a mile uphill to get to the cliff tops and then every direction from Dover is slightly downhill.

Top Bottom