Excuse me, I need to vent some spleen...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Arch, 5 Feb 2008.

1. OP
    OP
    Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

:biggrin:

2. Crackle

Crackle Squatter

Do you think she's sitting there thinking...

" I bet that prissy little English girl is gonna reply in that calmly superior way of hers. She goes everywhere on that stupid little bike of hers, you can hear coming a mile off, it's the tutting that gives her away. Bet she's going down the supermarket to elbow the grannies out the way of the reduced section. God I can't stand her, she typifies what this country is all about..........."

:smile:

:laugh:

3. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Moderator

i take it that the buns were for a baby elephant. you've been rumbled arch, do you perchance now have the car to go with it :biggrin:

4. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Resistance is futile! Moderator

You can come round for anything you like!:laugh: Plenty of fillings left, but drop into Tesco as you pass and grab another pack of tiger rolls, if you would. I'll put the kettle on.

5. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

I suggest that in the course of a conversation about how you should have no heating indoors to slow down global warming, that you mention how you have just found that three of your aunts were convicted of murder and you are now having dreams about drinking human blood.

6. Landslide

Landslide Rare Migrant

Have a word with the powers-that-be regarding microwave purchasing, and let them suggest to her that she fills in the Request-To-Purchase (or whatever York Uni calls such forms...).
    If the financial admin's anything like what I'm used to in my particular corner of the public sector it should tie her up in red tape for months.

7. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

Tell her that you found a large dead rat in the room yesterday and you want to microwave it because that's the best way of killing off Weil's disease.

8. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Be nice to her. Make her a lovely cup of hot chocolate. With laxative chocolate.

9. Pete

Pete Guest

I work for an American owned company. That just about says it all. I could launch into a rant about things that, by coincidence, have happened to me just today. But to do so would hijack your thread, Arch, and isn't really relevant. 'Nuff said. I know how it feels. I am currently fuming too. :biggrin:

10. JamesAC

JamesAC Senior Member

Feel free to share.

I need a break from Arch's earlier post for those of a Nautical Bent!!:smile::smile:

11. OP
    OP
    Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Tricky, I only ever had 2 aunts, and one of then is dead....

Landslide - nice idea!

Pete, do rant if you need to. It would make me feel better is my thread benefitted others as well...;)

Doctor, I'm on my way!

12. Maz

Maz Legendary Member

Email her this picture with the caption "Uncle Sam Needs You...to shut the f*ck up!"

13. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Have you been tapping my phone by any chance?:biggrin:

T x

14. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Heh, no, just looking at your moustache...;)

15. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Ohhh, I get it! Now you know what I meant when I said she went over the handlebars!

T x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice