Exercise before flu jab.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Very fortunate here it seems, out for a cycle with Mrs Oldhippy and she mentioned that I should remember my flu jab and as we were passing local pharmacy stuck my head to ask and done ten minutes later.

I wouldn’t go any near the retirement thread we might be getting on in years but far from as you call us old dodderers.
I have been in there. I left for the sake of my sanity.

Hicky

Guru
Don't worry, before a tour I had multiple jabs and advised that I might experience flu like symptoms within the next 48 hrs and avoid exercise....an hour and a half later...a fitness test! Army logic!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Do you have to prove your 65 or will they give it you if you look it?
Whats a community pharmacy?

Yes they check it. You can get the pharmacist into a lot of trouble if there are reasons you should not be having it e.g. wrong vaccine given to the wrong age group.

A community pharmacy is just a pharmacy, to distinguish it from other venues like hospitals.

Yes they check it. You can get the pharmacist into a lot of trouble if there are reasons you should not be having it e.g. wrong vaccine given to the wrong age group.

A community pharmacy is just a pharmacy, to distinguish it from other venues like hospitals.
I am supposed to have a flu jab but they generally say you need an appointment but they never fit in with my non very busy lifestyle!
PS Asthma and 63 .....I think. Possibly dementia.

Top Bottom