Exploring (featuring Mad Doug Biker)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Also, I need to point out that the vans (Water Balifs) on the path are unusual, I have rarely seen that before, and I have never seen someone on a small motorbike along there in all my years either.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Excellent thread, love it!! It made I :laugh: it did

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
When we got to Luss, one of the first things Pat said to me was

'You are a right devious bas*ard, aren't you?'

Turns out she thought Luss was closer, becuase I had said it wasn't very far, except that I had forgotten how far away it actually was, but I knew it wasn't exactly any amazing distance anyway. I didn't say anything because, well, ok, she had a point, but at the same time, it was where she wanted to go, so she couldn't exactly complain too much!

Incidentally, I wonder how that guy cycling to North Wales is doing, I just hope he didn't get flattened on the A82.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Pat, come to North Wales...........its only down the road.............I have cake..................;)
I'm on the way :mrpig:

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
While MDB was fearlessly riding into the horizon, leaping over potholes, gliding over loose gravel, I was paying attention to the signage.
Luss 6 miles (can cope with that) ... Luss 4 miles (double espresso here I come) .... WHAT? LUSS 6 miles?
Still? You can enter this path anytime you like, but you can never leave - Hotel California style :laugh:

Edit: MDB, Potsy took Nessie!

Top Bottom