Extra cash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3-IN-One

Wigsie said:
Sperm Bank! £12 an orgasm

or always used to be when I was at Uni...

You self-gratification artist lol

papercorn2000

I volunteered for drug trials when I was at Uni.
The amount they paid depended on the risk. They all involved giving vast volumes of blood.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Lisa21 said:
Oh and Wigsie, bet you were the richest kid in Uni:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I was, with a little help from wigsie's used car sales I had a nice car a Marin Bear Valley SE and 5 grand deposit for a house by the time I left at 21....

Although I am permanently plagued with Repetitive Strain Injury! and probably have about 500 kids out there! :biggrin::laugh::smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
With the massive price hike in components I have wondered if buying a bike and selling it in pieces is viable.

montage

God Almighty
rich p said:
With the massive price hike in components I have wondered if buying a bike and selling it in pieces is viable.

Hmmm...you would need 100% sale though :s .... could be difficult... but certain an interesting idea!

For this to work best, I guess it would have to be high end bikes - making this more of a gamble... hmmm

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Go out giving out leaflets in town?
Go delivering them to houses?
I give leaftlets out in town as part of work, so dont get paid extra, but today i had to go and deliver some for the paper shop. I got drove to the area and the paper guy sat in the car waiting for me to be done, and folding more leaflets. He gave me 2 bottles of Lucozade, a chocolate bar, £10 when i had done and told me he would give me some more on sunday when i get paid for doing the paper rounds.
All that for an hours work!!!
I can also give out leaflets in town pretty darn fast:thumbsup: I got given tips by this guy who looked like he had done the job before, and was a survey type person in town.

Mr Pig

rich p said:

Yes. I bought a bike off a mate for £80. I sold some of the parts off it, at very reasonable prices, made £60 and still had the following left:

Two Deore/Mavic wheels.
Brand new Deore front mech.
Brand new Deore rear mech.
The frame/forks.
Stem.
Bottom Bracket.
Tyres/tubes.
Seat.
Suspension seat-post.
Pedals.

So you can see that I could easily have made money if I'd sold more parts but I was happy to get the wheels and mechs for £20 :0)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mr Pig said:
I can't be that good if you're thinking of fixing scrap bikes to earn extra money? ;0)

How do you know? Those whores don't come cheap.
In fact they don't come at all, I've heard:ohmy:

Top Bottom