Extra long tights?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, I'm a 30/ 32" waist and 34" leg. I've got both Muddyfox and Tenn tights - size medium. The Muddyfox are fine but the Tenn are about 4 inches too short. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get the length without being too big around the waist?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hi,

I am 6ft 0, 34" waist (33 when fit) & have 33" leg (34" dependent on manufacturer)

My newest tights are Ale' brand ... Edit. Size Large (Italian) & are longer than advertised (sent my normal XL size back).

I also have Sportful 'No Rain' bib tights which are generous in length compared to most (XL)

Castelli (Italian) are quite short for reference in comparison. (XL)

None are very cheap, but reasonable at sale prices from wiggle, evans etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Usehernamegood
Hi, I'm a 30/ 32" waist and 34" leg. I've got both Muddyfox and Tenn tights - size medium. The Muddyfox are fine but the Tenn are about 4 inches too short. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get the length without being too big around the waist?

I should probably mention that I'm 6ft 2, 70kg and 30/ 32" waist. Budget isn't really an issue, ideally cheaper would be better but I'm willing to pay that bit more to get a good fitting pair of tights!

vickster

Legendary Member
IF your card will stand it, I'd just order a few from wiggle and return those that are no good. Collect+ returns and they refund swiftly to carc

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Just buy a pair of over shoes to hide the shortfall in the tights . If anyone questions it just say its aero :becool:

OP
OP
Usehernamegood
IF your card will stand it, I'd just order a few from wiggle and return those that are no good. Collect+ returns and they refund swiftly to carc
Ah I've done so much of that recently, you're gonna get me in trouble vickster!

vickster

Legendary Member
Well you should be able to return before you have to pay off the card! And don't forget quidco ;)

Top Bottom