FaceBook is broken.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
WhatsApp is proving more annoying!!
My daughter, on talktalk, has had to resort to texts!! How retro..

Slick

Guru
Couldn't really care less about Facebook but I am kinda missing the craic from a couple of different WhatsApp chats I'm on. Not really sure whats gone on but it must be fairly substantial to knock out a number of platforms.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I can’t help but think this is a deliberate attack. You would think a company like Facebook would have a whole number of contingency measures, resiliency, fall backs, warm standbys… blah blah blah …. So for all three of their platforms to go down for so long tells me it’s more serious.

Surely they can’t have an appliance in a rack somewhere that is a single point of failure !

classic33

Leg End Member
I can’t help but think this is a deliberate attack. You would think a company like Facebook would have a whole number of contingency measures, resiliency, fall backs, warm standbys… blah blah blah …. So for all three of their platforms to go down for so long tells me it’s more serious.

Surely they can’t have an appliance in a rack somewhere that is a single point of failure !
“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Top Bottom