Fair Fuel Anti-Cycling Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
The point of the survey (as with pretty much all surveys not for genuine research) is to collect data that supports their position, so that they get a nice shouty headline in the Daily Mail.
To maximise their address book of "supporters" which is their terminology for all who submit a completed survey regardless of which boxes have been ticked:biggrin:.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm distraught, I have just received an email from FairFuelUK informing me of another 'survey' but when I click on the Link provided I get a 'This site can't be reached' message.
I suppose that's similar to putting hands over the ears when it's likely that someone will say something you don't want to hear:biggrin:.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm distraught, I have just received an email from FairFuelUK informing me of another 'survey' but when I click on the Link provided I get a 'This site can't be reached' message.
I suppose that's similar to putting hands over the ears when it's likely that someone will say something you don't want to hear:biggrin:.
The link they sent me worked, I started to fill the survey in then abandoned, from the first couple of pages apart from effectively wanting full details about you except your inside leg it then went on to be a very strange political survey.

Try this link https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5021259/politics

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom