Fair Fuel Anti-Cycling Survey

Discussion in 'Advocacy and Cycling Safety' started by amasidlover, 10 Dec 2017.

1. Tin Pot

Tin Pot Guru

2. Tin Pot

Tin Pot Guru

I suspect most of their cyclist and foreigner hating target demographic will drop out before completing it.

Only the patient, considerate participant they hate will even finish the questionnaire.

Drago likes this.
  3. Apollonius

Apollonius Über Member

It is almost impossible to give answers that do not fit their agenda. There is an underlying assumption that all responses will agree that powered vehicle drivers are victims of unfair fuel pricing!

Drago and Tin Pot like this.
  4. Interesting that in the question asking for how effective various organisations were in lobbying for motorists, they also put Sustrans. I put them as "excellent"!

5. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

I had a problem with the question on brand of fuel and price per litre. For reasons of my own convenience I've been quite loyal to one particular service station for 30 years but haven't noticed which brand they sell and tend to use the marker of £60-70 for a tankful rather than the price per litre:sad:.

6. I had to make up a few things - my car's electric (£4 for 100 miles of range, sometimes it's free), so I don't have to worry about petrol prices!

Drago likes this.
  7. chriscross1966

chriscross1966 Senior Member

Ditto on the one i did for "understanding the needs..."

8. Tin Pot

Tin Pot Guru

FairFuelUK Guy is in Radio Kent now, he doesn’t hate cyclists apparently, so he has welcomed the Lycra clad not to phone in...

0800 756 11 11

9. If he doesn't hate cyclists, then why are some of his questions worded in such a manner to guide the users reply against cycling infrastructure? Hasn't even got the stones to be truthful about that.

10. Tin Pot

Tin Pot Guru

Sadly they’re only promoting xenophobia today. First time I’ve listened to the Lembik Opic show, kind of thought it would have some liberal views on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice