Fair Fuel Anti-Cycling Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting that in the question asking for how effective various organisations were in lobbying for motorists, they also put Sustrans. I put them as "excellent"!

snorri

Legendary Member
I had a problem with the question on brand of fuel and price per litre. For reasons of my own convenience I've been quite loyal to one particular service station for 30 years but haven't noticed which brand they sell and tend to use the marker of £60-70 for a tankful rather than the price per litre:sad:.

Drago

Legendary Member
If he doesn't hate cyclists, then why are some of his questions worded in such a manner to guide the users reply against cycling infrastructure? Hasn't even got the stones to be truthful about that.

Tin Pot

Guru
If he doesn't hate cyclists, then why are some of his questions worded in such a manner to guide the users reply against cycling infrastructure? Hasn't even got the stones to be truthful about that.

Sadly they’re only promoting xenophobia today. First time I’ve listened to the Lembik Opic show, kind of thought it would have some liberal views on it.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
And another survey from the group wanting to F-ing F the UK https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4859606/Air-Quality-2019

snorri

Legendary Member
I struggled with this question, they ask how much extra I am prepared to pay for road fuel with additives whilst at the same time paying less to fill up?
There are new safe hi-tech fuel additives that the Government, TfL and local authorities have chosen to ignore in favour of urban tax charges.
How much extra would you be prepared to pay per litre using these new fuel products to help improve air quality and at the same time save yourself money filling up?

Rowano

Unbelievable survey. For anyone else who is skeptical as to how poorly constructed this survey is, I've just completed or and can only echo many of the above comments. It must take some serious effort to produce such a biased piece of trash, this just does not happen by accident / incompetence!!

icowden

Veteran
The point of the survey (as with pretty much all surveys not for genuine research) is to collect data that supports their position, so that they get a nice shouty headline in the Daily Mail.

Top Bottom