Fair Fuel Anti-Cycling Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Baseless attacks on diesel drivers?

Fair pollution for all!!!

snorri

Legendary Member
It's good to see the fairfuel group coming in for criticism from Road Danger Reduction Forum (RDRF) following publication of the results of the survey. Strikes me the cyclists who filled in the poll expressing opposite views to that required by FairFuel may have skewed the results to be a little less horrifying than they would otherwise have been! http://road.cc/content/news/234582-...rried-out-fuel-price-campaign-group-finds-all

Pasted from CHAIRRRDF on Twitter
1. This kind of bigotry obviously feeds into the already excessively bad driving of the unjustifiably entitled motorist http://road.cc/content/news/234582-daily-mail-survey-cyclists-carried-out-fuel-price-campaign-group-finds-all … . Need to point out that (a) testing doesn't bring drivers up to level of non-violence of cyclists, (b) driver taxation does not cover external costs of motoring, (c) helmet usage does not reduce casualty rates, (d) hi-viz doesn't either, and is an excuse for drivers not watching out, as well as (e) offences already exist for cyclists. The "road safety" industry like @roadsafety @Road_Safety_GB @PACTS
@LRSC_tweets @Brakecharity should be fighting this prejudice and bigotry, but doesn't because it's part of the problem. + "driving instructors" , "safety engineers" etc., etc.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Oh aye, they thinking so unfair to pay lots of money for the privilege of clogging up the place, polluting the environment, and ruining the climate. Double the price of fuel for domestic users, that'll force them to realise that a moan don't get you home.

Tin Pot

Guru
Possibly the worst questionnaire I have ever seen. It would fail GCSE for obvious bias and lack of objectivity. Pathetic.

I suspect most of their cyclist and foreigner hating target demographic will drop out before completing it.

Only the patient, considerate participant they hate will even finish the questionnaire.

Top Bottom