Fairing for KMX

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busa5504

I plan this year to commute daily to work and back which is about 17 miles each way. Albeit I am an ex army rough and tumble sort of guy and usually ride through the worst of weather there is no harm i thought this year of possibly getting a fairing.

I have a KMX Venom 2014 and have seen a guy on ebay selling nose cones https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253935223169?ul_noapp=true but it comes with no fitting. I would rather not spend 500+ and get one from ice trikes if can get this one to work. Has anyone seen/got one of these and or ideas on how I could fit this if I was to go for it?

Any suggestions welcome or other products.

Thanks

I have spoken to the guy , he supplies just the basic moulding , if your diy skills have been moulded by the engineering training of the army and have a little ingenuity thrown in , you shouldn't have too many problems, either secure with bolts , nyloc nuts and rubber washers or glass on some of your custom built mounts .
The ingenuity will be needed to make a tilting hinge if required .
The one I saw close up looked well finished but will require priming and painting . One day I will get one off him together with his rear fairing .

regards Emma

Last edited:
Top Bottom