faith in human nature restored…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Five stone lighter, that's a magnificent achievement. ;) Would you be able to explain briefly how you did it? You could pm if you like.

I am a lot overweight, not saying by how much :ohmy::evil: (ok three stone er poss four)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Maz said:
Yeah, the old meat and milk thing (they curdle or something, right?)

I'm sure I've heard a reasoning behind this, but can't remember it now. I wonder if it's a cross-contamination thing - like you (anyone, not a kosher thing) shouldn't store cooked meat with raw meat...

Speicher said:
Five stone lighter, that's a magnificent achievement. ;) Would you be able to explain briefly how you did it? You could pm if you like.

I am a lot overweight, not saying by how much :ohmy::evil: (ok three stone er poss four)

excersise (mainly cycling:smile:) and sensible eating-no faddy diets,cutting out all the crap i used to eat and a lot of willpowerxx( (no maccy d's since xmas)processed meals i.e m&s and making your own, cut out 90% fizzy drinks,it is all quite simple

Maz

Guru
gezza said:
...& for cheese to be kosher it MUST NOT contain rennet
Tell me about it. Rennet's a real bugger. I have to look out for cheese labels that specifically say 'vegetarian' on them.

Anyway, we digress...alecetc - call that number and see if it's genuine.
If not, I'll have a Veggie Supreme, please. :angry:

Top Bottom