Fake Christmas Cards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Mums Net has a thread about sending Christmas Cards to people who take them too seriously signed by an imaginary couple, Janet and Roy, to really confuse the recipients. To add to the confusion adding cryptic messages such as "Roy's piles have cleared up since his op in July' and Janet has been elected the Ladies Captain at the golf club' There's even 'transitioning' for those who maintain the ritual over the years e.g.from 'The kids are a joy to have around at Christmas' to 'We are now empty nesters'.

Who would you send a fake card to and why?

What message would you put in it?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i would send one to Stig Blomquvist if i knew his address

Mums Net has a thread about sending Christmas Cards to people who take them too seriously signed by an imaginary couple, Janet and Roy, to really confuse the recipients.

It is quite appropriate for them, meaning those who frequent Mums net.
They are confused and take life too seriously.

Reactions: TVC
OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It is quite appropriate for them, meaning those who go frequent Mums net.
They are confused and take life too seriously.

Far from it.

Did you read the 'Penis beaker' thread?

There's humour in there that blows the CC 'Any good jokes?' thread out of the water.

Don't underestimate the intelligence or wit of women. You'll crash and burn in a head to head with them.

asterix

Comrade Member
I've been sending them to someone called Vernon who lives in Leeds - been doing it for years.

I have been sending them out AS Vernon who lives in Leeds.

Hmmm. Oh well, let's give it a go - it is Christmas and the day is done...
greeting-card-circus-inside-600x600.jpg

TVC

Having read this thread I decided to have a look at mumsnet :eek:. WTF, even the mildest threads make CA&D look like a Methodist wives coffee morning. Not going there again, mothers are very angry people it seems.

Top Bottom