Fallen Flags...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Night Train said:
So how come if you accidently drop your money on the ground and then pick it up you can get done for littering and yet no one is getting done for dropping flags and leaving them at the road side?

If people are to be done, there's a huge backlog of Macdonalds wrappers and drink cans to be processed befroe we get to flags, if the lanes in Cheshire are anything to go by.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Baggy said:
Went out for a ride yesterday, and in the course of 48 miles harvested no less than 7 England flags in 5 different designs!

Wonder how many we'll have collected by the time the World Cup is over? :wacko:

Geohash009.jpg

Crikey, you've changed a bit in the few years since we met Baggy:ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Is anyone on CC an artist with gallery connections? I think it would make a great artwork to collect up all the flags we can and sew them together into one giant flag montage - in whatever tattered state they happen to be in.

Give it a poncy title - Enigma VIII or Disappointment of the Gorgon or something, and it could win next year's Turner.

Oooo Arch, you've come over all 'pretentious Southern Softie'...:tongue: I picked up the twenty first flag which I counted after the London ride last Sunday. Haven't seen many since Monday morning...the one I stopped for is in the washing machine as I write - destined for t'North tomorrow!

Top Bottom