Fame at last.....nice arse?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
as opposed to steatopygian
And no Brighton for me thanks. Ok to look, certainly not to squeeze unless you look like Cameron Diaz.

Maz

Guru
That's me on page 43. I'll nick anyfin', I will. I'm a geezer, innit? I'm a little bit waay, little bit wooah, na'at I mean?

Lilac sock day!:smile:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
campagman said:
Where's your rear mudflap?

my rear is very fine as it is thanks and certainly does not need a mudflap to enhance its aesthetics and as for socks: I don't even remember the colour of the ones I'm wearing now, so to have to remember the ones I was wearing on 10th March 2006*, is a big ask indeed! I can say with a good deal of confidence that they were not lilac, as I've never owned such a pair. Must be the light:biggrin:

* I do recall that it was March 2006.....unless it was '05. I made the actual day up.

Arch

Married to Night Train
So, did you know you were posing for Jason, or did he just snap you unaware? I've turned up in magazines having been snapped by Jase.

Not really the right view for buttock appraisal, but they look alright from that angle....

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Arch said:
So, did you know you were posing for Jason, or did he just snap you unaware? I've turned up in magazines having been snapped by Jase.

Not really the right view for buttock appraisal, but they look alright from that angle....

I did indeed! He met me off the train, as arranged and we had a splendid week cycling in the borders.

Arch

Married to Night Train
betty swollocks said:
I did indeed! He met me off the train, as arranged and we had a splendid week cycling in the borders.

Did he do that thing he does to me, where he says it's flat ride, about 40 miles, and it turns out to be 75 up the North Face of the Eiger? I've learnt eventually, not to go on his rides, but to opt for the easier/more teastop option...

Top Bottom