Fancy an easy ride in the Dolomites?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Scary to watch!

Emanresu

Special trousers for that ride.

I often see Instagrammers / Youtube vloggers on the coastal cliffs near me. They ignore the signs and think gravity doesn't apply to them. There's no method of engaging with them other than waiting for the inevitable.

On the other hand, that video must have taken a lot of preparation and skill given the quality of the shots / equipment used. A behind-the-scenes video of the preparation would also be interesting.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I would die.. Several times!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’d struggle to walk those cliff edge routes.
I can only assume they have closed the path to make sure no one is coming up the other way.
Imagine getting a puncture or meeting a mountain goat around on of those blind bends.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Special trousers for that ride.

I often see Instagrammers / Youtube vloggers on the coastal cliffs near me. They ignore the signs and think gravity doesn't apply to them. There's no method of engaging with them other than waiting for the inevitable.

On the other hand, that video must have taken a lot of preparation and skill given the quality of the shots / equipment used. A behind-the-scenes video of the preparation would also be interesting.

Here you go

https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/gee-atherton-ridgeline-iv

Top Bottom