Fantastic

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Lancj1, 22 Aug 2012.

1. Lancj1

Lancj1 Active Member

Now the proud tenant of one of my works bike sheds. Number six ! Sad to open it and find it full of leaves. When was it last used ? Fridays the day :dance:

2. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

it always amazes me 200+ people where i work and some days only my bike , and some live even closer and still they drive

3. BlackPanther

BlackPanther Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.

When they said that "You are number 6", did you tell them "I am not a number, I am a free man":whistle: Good luck on Friday.

My commute to work is 11.5 miles. One of my workmate lives just over a mile away, and comes to work every day in his BMX X3. The truly amazing thing though is that he has a £1,000 mountain bike, and goes out riding most evenings!

4. Miquel In De Rain

Miquel In De Rain No Longer Posting

I've been there twenty years plus and we've just got a new bike rack and it's heaven.Out of the way and stops the scrotes nicking my lights again.

5. gambatte

gambatte Middle of the pack...

But who is Number one?!
    TV_ThePrisonerNumber6.jpg

6. Miquel In De Rain

Miquel In De Rain No Longer Posting

But who is Number one?!
    mourinho-a-time-to-think.jpg
    This guy doesn't know either.

7. Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger im a little tea pot

I work next to an energy saving systems firm, I sometimes (rarely) see one of their blokes cycling in. They have an office of about 20 people, all drive and the fleet consists of 2 4x4's an sl63 amg, 2 focus st's and a golf gti amongst others!

The other week the boss came out and congratulated me for using the Sheffield stands they had installed outside! I am also the only person to use the shower they have installed :wacko:

8. 400bhp

400bhp Guru

I initially read that and thought "cool, a grown man comes to work on a bmx". I then thought "what a div, a grown man rides a bmx". I then thought "hmm-typo...".

Perceived status mate-that's what it comes down to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice