Fantastic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
it always amazes me 200+ people where i work and some days only my bike , and some live even closer and still they drive

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
When they said that "You are number 6", did you tell them "I am not a number, I am a free man":whistle: Good luck on Friday.

it always amazes me 200+ people where i work and some days only my bike , and some live even closer and still they drive

My commute to work is 11.5 miles. One of my workmate lives just over a mile away, and comes to work every day in his BMX X3. The truly amazing thing though is that he has a £1,000 mountain bike, and goes out riding most evenings!

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I've been there twenty years plus and we've just got a new bike rack and it's heaven.Out of the way and stops the scrotes nicking my lights again.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Now the proud tenant of one of my works bike sheds. Number six ! Sad to open it and find it full of leaves. When was it last used ? Fridays the day :dance:
But who is Number one?!
TV_ThePrisonerNumber6.jpg

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I work next to an energy saving systems firm, I sometimes (rarely) see one of their blokes cycling in. They have an office of about 20 people, all drive and the fleet consists of 2 4x4's an sl63 amg, 2 focus st's and a golf gti amongst others!

The other week the boss came out and congratulated me for using the Sheffield stands they had installed outside! I am also the only person to use the shower they have installed :wacko:

400bhp

Guru
When they said that "You are number 6", did you tell them "I am not a number, I am a free man":whistle: Good luck on Friday.

My commute to work is 11.5 miles. One of my workmate lives just over a mile away, and comes to work every day in his BMX X3. The truly amazing thing though is that he has a £1,000 mountain bike, and goes out riding most evenings!

I initially read that and thought "cool, a grown man comes to work on a bmx". I then thought "what a div, a grown man rides a bmx". I then thought "hmm-typo...".

Perceived status mate-that's what it comes down to.

Top Bottom