Fantasy Cycling 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I managed 9th place, very pleased with that. Especially as I think I am the only :girldance:in the league. I know that some people are very suspicious of my method of choosing my team.*

Ryder Hesjedal has been in my team since April, apart from one stage where I did not think he would be good in the mountains. :unsure::blush:

* All three top riders are good-looking though. ;)

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I managed 9th place, very pleased with that. Especially as I think I am the only :girldance:in the league. I know that some people are very suspicious of my method of choosing my team.*

Ryder Hesjedal has been in my team since April, apart from one stage where I did not think he would be good in the mountains. :unsure::blush:

* All three top riders are good-looking though. ;)
Ey up LASS You can't make sexist statements like that!! This is a serious competition!! Quite pleased with my position so far. At least I'm not last. I've certainly taken more interest in the racing scene than usual.^_^

lukesdad

Yes a respectable 11th after a poor start, and missing the last 5 days think my team stood up pretty well. What happened to Crax and Ducky ?

Yes a respectable 11th after a poor start, and missing the last 5 days think my team stood up pretty well. What happened to Crax and Ducky ?

I ran with the purist option, mainly because I was too lazy to do transfers every day. I came 40 something in the purist league.

Garz

Squat Member
He made a remakably quick recovery, decided to come back and booted some poor sap off the Astana team to make room for him.

LOL, the cheek!

I love his aggressive style, but I think he's getting past his best.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I'm sticking with the purist option for the Dauphine because I'm clueless having difficulty assessing the individual merits and attributes of each rider and transposing them to the terrain of each stage!!. Worked out quite well so far!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I often have Steve Chainel in my teams as he's the least value domestique in every race he appears. Poor bugger, his self-esteem must be in tatters.

Top Bottom