Fantasy Cycling 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't believe some of you had Neverhadaduffus in your teams.

Ball

I hate stages like today's in terms of Fantasy Cycling, it's kind of transitional, in that it's the first slightly hilly one, so you have to shed your sprinters and pick your climbers/all rounders/GC guys. It can take a while to see who's in form. I'm expecting very few points today

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I got some malicious urls last night from the site and an apologetic email today.
The PC went into vista basic appearance ( I have no idea what that means but a pop-up box told me) but it seems to be operating properly now.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
I couldn't access the site on Thursday night to get my transfers in. Mind you, the surprise breakaway saved my bacon. In fact I ended up better off 'cos I couldn't transfer out that rider, Ryder Cantspellitatall bloke. Every cloud eh.
Managed to do my transfers last night so it's downhill from here!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
What about Gateau, and Soup?

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
Ey up Lad I'm here!
Managed 1st,2nd.3rd and 6th on Wednesday and 2nd,3rd and 7th today so quite pleased with that. Mind you the gaps between players are too big to make a difference! It's been a cracking Giro so far and the last weekend promises more of the same.:evil:We love Didi!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ey up Lad I'm here!
Managed 1st,2nd.3rd and 6th on Wednesday and 2nd,3rd and 7th today so quite pleased with that. Mind you the gaps between players are too big to make a difference! It's been a cracking Giro so far and the last weekend promises more of the same.:evil:We love Didi!!

I have often wondered if for the purposes of the Fantasy Cycling Teams, I am an honorary Lad. ;) Catherine used to be in the League, but then she moved to California.

Top Bottom