Fantasy Giro game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
At the latest intermediate check (last night), Alan and I have established a nice 2 man breakaway which looks like it will stick. Time will tell who crosses the line first. Behind, John the Monkey is looking strong leading the chase.

4 stages to go...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Will1985 said:
At the latest intermediate check (last night), Alan and I have established a nice 2 man breakaway which looks like it will stick. Time will tell who crosses the line first. Behind, John the Monkey is looking strong leading the chase.

4 stages to go...

Smug git!!
I'm using the Giro as a training excercise for the TdF, just like Millar:biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Blimey - been trying to keep up with this while I've been away - I thought I might have accumulated some points, but didn't expect to have moved up to 3rd.

Will1985

Über Member
Looks like you have the maglia rosa Alan, unless something disastrous happens tomorrow with Menchov and Sella or Bradley wins the TT.

I'll content myself with the maglia bianca.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have just seen that I came 1152nd out of 1218 in the whole contest. Shameful!:biggrin:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
*Sprays admiring throng with virtual champagne and shares winnings with team mates *

Why don't we do it again sometime, July anyone? But we have to use the same riders. You are only allowed to make changes to your team if one of your riders doesn't start.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Alan H said:
*Sprays admiring throng with virtual champagne and shares winnings with team mates *

Why don't we do it again sometime, July anyone? But we have to use the same riders. You are only allowed to make changes to your team if one of your riders doesn't start.

Why?

Top Bottom