Fantasy Giro game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I've noticed that none of us has Di Luca....for me it was the fact that at the beginning he didn't seem to have as strong support from his team mates as other contenders, but now we see Kloden (the other 22pt rider) isn't performing to the difference of 250+ points.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Will1985 said:
....we see Kloden (the other 22pt rider) isn't performing to the difference of 250+ points.

...it's a Grand Tour not a one week race :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Will1985 said:
Yes I know that :rolleyes:, but compared to some of the other contenders, he has hardly made a blip on the radar so far.

He's ticking away fine, only 1.12 behind di Luca.

Will1985

Über Member
Noodley said:
He's ticking away fine, only 1.12 behind di Luca.

Sorry I kept editing my text - yes on the GC he is fine I agree, but barely any points.... You're right his time will come in the big mountain stages to score fantasy points, and of course the final fantasy GC points will improve his score.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Will1985 said:
Sorry I kept editing my text - yes on the GC he is fine I agree, but barely any points.... You're right his time will come in the big mountain stages to score fantasy points, and of course the final fantasy GC points will improve his score.

Perhaps he does not realise just how much rests on the CC fantasy giro league...:rolleyes:

Keith Oates

Janner
Will1985 said:
I've noticed that none of us has Di Luca....for me it was the fact that at the beginning he didn't seem to have as strong support from his team mates as other contenders, but now we see Kloden (the other 22pt rider) isn't performing to the difference of 250+ points.

I also thought his team was not the best to give him support for a Grand Tour, I also don't particularly like him for some obscure reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
I also thought his team was not the best to give him support for a Grand Tour, I also don't particularly like him for some obscure reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are quite a few I may have chosen had I not had a dislike of them!
That cock Ricco for one...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Bllx to that, where's Menchov? Is he actually racing?

Top Bottom