Fantasy Giro game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Noodley said:
I reckon tomorrow could be the first "breakaway" stage victory...

...told you so ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Never mind the mystic bit, I have one rider out through crash damages and another giving away MY points because he broke his chain. Not sure the DS job is for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

mondobongo said:
Oooh Mystic Noodley do you know the lottery numbers for Saturday?

No, don't be silly. That would be a complete guess, whereas my "prediction" was based on years of developing an in-depth knowledge...not! :evil:

Tetedelacourse

uh-oh. Looks like I'm about to be swallowed by the peloton! I fear this could well be my last day in the Maglia Rosa.

Ah well, the king is dead, long live the king.

mondobongo

Über Member
Another day of famine on the points! Missing Za Dave and Vlad is yet to earn me a point. Oh well off to the mountains tomorrow anyone heard how Soler is? It was looking a bit dicey yesterday with rumours of a possible pullout.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Does anyone know what time (roughly) the scores get updated?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Alan H said:
Does anyone know what time (roughly) the scores get updated?

It looks like "very late" in the day - I was on checking between 11 and midnight t'other night and they appeared as I was checking. I think they were slightly earlier last night, but not much.

mondobongo

Über Member
UPDATE SCHEDULE

A scoring update will be made either on the evening of each stage or the following day, after the official results have been compiled at 2300 CET. The aim is to make a daily update. In instances where it is not possible to update the site on a daily basis, a full update will be made as soon as possible to keep the scoring information up-to-date.

Top Bottom