Fantasy Giro game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
rich p said:
My blokes are keeping their powder dry for later on! Bloody w*nkers, why did I choose that lot:blush:

You have some point earners in there Rich. Cav or Bettini could well get you a stage win on the flat, Soler will earn well in the mountains.

Patience my boy patience.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
2nd in the Cyclechat Mini-League Will;

http://www.velogames.com/gdi08rosterst.php?team=1903

Tetedelacourse

Er, not sure what I did the other day, thought I'd added my lot into the league but on checking just now I hadn't. Anyway, that's me defo on now and er, in 1st!

Just to let you know I looked at form, strengths, team and individual, then composed a dossier on each rider and worked out who would favour most from the current weather conditions and selected equipment etc etc etc

ha ha, king for a day...

Star

Awww... I wish I would have see this thread earlier. (I just joined the forum.) The fantasy game sounds like fun!

Keith Oates

Janner
Tete is roaring ahead but will he still be there when the road goes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Tete is roaring ahead but will he still be there when the road goes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite possibly if Soler does well as a lot of people think as Tete has him in the team.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Get in there, stormed into 3rd place drafting Noodly. See you later John the Monkey :rolleyes:

Top Bottom