Fantasy Tour de France - It's live!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I think something astounding has happened ;) I'm in second. It's madness. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

10th! ;)

Is Greg Lemond watching me?
gunner.gif

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Cathryn said:
I think something astounding has happened :sad: I'm in second. It's madness. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

:tongue::smile: Would you like to tell us all the methodology for choosing your team?

Before I go and see how many good-looking riders are in your team. :biggrin:

Cancellara, Contador, Sanchez?

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
:biggrin::blush: Would you like to tell us all the methodology for choosing your team?

Before I go and see how many good-looking riders are in your team. ;)

Cancellara, Contador, Sanchez?

I got Garate as well!! I have a sneaky suspicion I might win!!! The dude in front of me doesn't have him.

I wish I had methodology but it was basically picking the boys I thought would win stages and padding my team out with cheap other boys. There are some handsome boys in my team, but after my caning in the Giro, I learned!!!

I'm in Paris now too...just cycled up the Champs Elysees now on my heavy velib hire bike watched by all the policemen. The barriers are going up, it's SO exciting.

Oohhhh!

4th for me (160th overall)....which for a '3 weeks a year' viewer, considering I'd no knowledge of previous 2009 results, is a great result......same place as LA!!!

(wonder if I should email him the similarity, and see if he'll donate his kit!)

johnnyh

Veteran
I didn't finish bottom, and that has to be good :whistle:

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Bugger, pipped for the top ten!

Well done Cathryn, I'll be looking for the pretty boys next year...:smile:

You are the moral victor chuffster, the highest placed player without any Team Evil riders :biggrin::whistle:

Top Bottom