Fantasy Tour de France - It's live!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I'm going to be 'mysterious' and not call my team Noodley - seemingly that lacked imagination at the Giro :ohmy:

Noodley

So my two 'dead cert' French riders and my 'secret weapon' who nobody else has picked look like they could help me to glorious victory :biggrin::laugh::ohmy:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
so is not knowing anything at all about these riders generally a problem when picking a team?....hmm.....:whistle:

Noodley

BigonaBianchi said:
so is not knowing anything at all about these riders generally a problem when picking a team?....hmm.....:whistle:

No, it is sometimes better to know nothing.

Will1985

Über Member
Pay attention! Cyclingnews is reporting a possible 7 doping cases from the Tours de Romandie and de Suisse - be ready to change your team again!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cathryn said:
The husband beat me in the giro and hardly knows anyone apart from Lance.

Do they get on? Can you ask Richard to ask Lance if he can have a Livestrong kit for Kennykool?:whistle:

Noodley

Noodley said:
So my two 'dead cert' French riders and my 'secret weapon' who nobody else has picked look like they could help me to glorious victory :biggrin::laugh:;)

Right, I have dumped Evans as I cannot bear the thought of having to cheer on the wheel-sucking miserable git. So that has allowed me to revise my other selections and I now have 2 even better non-French 'dead certs' :biggrin: So if anyone wants to know who the 2 French dead certs were feel free to ask :biggrin:

My team now reads 3 x THR, 2 x SAX, 1 x CTT, 1 x COF, 1 x GCE

Now all I have to do is hope none of them get caught up in any 'shenanigans' and they all manage to stay on their bikes...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Will1985 said:
Pay attention! Cyclingnews is reporting a possible 7 doping cases from the Tours de Romandie and de Suisse - be ready to change your team again!

Jeez! I have just managed to get my duplcate teams down to one after Dekker was ousted.... don't make me change again! ;):biggrin:!

Top Bottom