Fantasy Vuelta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It says they hope to fix it over the weekend. Then I hope they will up-date it. I am currently ahead of Dayvo, but then he has got Leipheimer and Contador in his team. (I have got Valverde and Sastre).

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fantasy Veulta now fixed. :blush:

Skip Madness

Well, I have just enjoyed three stages of the Vuelta in the flesh - including an absolutely phenomenal day on the Angliru - and have now logged on to find my boys (or rather my Grannies) riding high in second place in the fantasy league.

If only Stef Clement had turned in a halfway decent time-trial.

I expect Levi Leipheimer to pull back a little of the time on Alberto Contador at the Alto de Navacerrada, but given the fact that being on the same team basically neutralised any competition, this Vuelta was decided the minute Contador attacked on the Angliru.

I hope Jeremy Hunt gets into a breakaway in this last week - he has produced a very plucky ride through the mountains and I would be happy to see him have a day of glory, or at least a crack at it.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
Rich P has been maginficently modest in his victory in the 'Fantasy' Tour of Spain; but Noodley and Speicher have been quiet for other reasons, I suspect! :angry:

Remind me, if you would, just how far up from the bottom :blush: you were in the TdeF Fantasy mini-league? :sad: (and just how far from near to the top I was.) :sad::biggrin:

Dayvo said:
That's all right, then! Back on top I go! :sad:;)

Speicher said:
Not for long!:angry::blush:

But long enough, non? :sad:

Top Bottom