Francis
Veteran
Not sure if this is the place for this thread (I'm new here) but here goes...
OK, it only opened today but has anyone tried the BRT as a bikie yet (or, indeed, a BRT passenger)? The pics make it look like a wonderful bit of blacktop and what must be the only stretch of road in the Kingdom where bikes are allowed but peds are banned (which raises the question - how do you get off if struck down by a mechanical?)
I had intended to give it a bash today but was gardening in the morning and the rain dissuaded me in the afternoon.
OK, it only opened today but has anyone tried the BRT as a bikie yet (or, indeed, a BRT passenger)? The pics make it look like a wonderful bit of blacktop and what must be the only stretch of road in the Kingdom where bikes are allowed but peds are banned (which raises the question - how do you get off if struck down by a mechanical?)
I had intended to give it a bash today but was gardening in the morning and the rain dissuaded me in the afternoon.

