Farewell A567 VOO. Sob.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Hilldodger said:
It was a young mum with kids in the car. Thankfully, they are all OK coz it was a new one with crumple zones and airbags etc.

I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller.

That makes it WORSE. If it was a boy 'look at me aren't I cool' racer, I could have understood it. That young mum could have obliterated her family in one go. Stupid sod.

bikepete

Guru
Nice one. I remember fancying Scimitars myself as a car-mad teenager...

If you come to York to pick it up a (bicycle) cover modelling session could probably be arranged BTW :-)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hilldodger said:
It was a young mum with kids in the car. Thankfully, they are all OK coz it was a new one with crumple zones and airbags etc.

I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller.

Just bought myself tickets to see Julette Binoche next weekend. Hopefully she'll hear about me being poorly and come and give me a hug.

A gentle hug, of course. Tickets? How many times are you going?;)

Rotten luck, but at least you've got something else to look forward to owning now. Scimitars are cool... One of our maths teachers at school had one.

Pete, your hidden love of cars never fails to amaze me! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Hilldodger

Hilldodger

Guru
Arch said:
A gentle hug, of course. Tickets? How many times are you going?;)

I can only afford to go once but I am taking someone with me.

peanut

944s2interior1.jpg

944s2.jpg
shame about the car but you are already looking on the bright side :biggrin: time for a change... I've always wanted a Scimitar too.;)

If none available have a look at Porsche they have never been cheaper . You can get a tidy 20 year old 944S2 for around £1500 to £2000 . 3ltr 0-60 6seconds 150mph top and supercar ride . Biggest bang for buck available today imo

Gromit

Über Member
Police in York are doing a big crack down on untaxed cars, clamping the lot of them. Including the tax dodging mg driver. Don't know how old it is but its one hell of a nice car to be cubed.

peanut

I work opposite a car crusher plant and the cars that go through there daily you would not believe. I took pictures of an imaculate split windscreen Moggy some time back and a Wolsley 15/60 ? it breaks my heart to look out the office window .

Incidentally this government drive for recycling is a load of coblers All those car parts that could be removed and salvaged for refurbishment just being crushed:angry:

Top Bottom