Farmer cutting his hedge.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Cycling home tonight noticed farmer had been out again cutting the hedge,thorns all over the cycle track, got home to both Step children having punchers, my evening gone. Thanks mr farmer :cursing:
:pump::pump:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Cycling home tonight noticed farmer had been out again cutting the hedge,thorns all over the cycle track, got home to both Step children having punchers, my evening gone. Thanks mr farmer :cursing:
:pump::pump:
I feel your pain .......... That said, I have to compliment the farmer I saw cutting his hedge near Epney yesterday. His missus was out there with a broom, sweeping up the thorns straight away. Take note, farmers of Britain.

OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Same experience as me over this part of the country. :cursing:
I feel your pain .......... That said, I have to compliment the farmer I saw cutting his hedge near Epney yesterday. His missus was out there with a broom, sweeping up the thorns straight away. Take note, farmers of Britain.

Really need to show them how to fit a new tube, as for me, puncture proof tyres ! :thumbsup:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Its banned from March til September due to nesting birds. mind you this is hedge 'laying' time so he may be tidying it up to have a group of 'trainees' in to do some (very popular 'middle class' activity along with 'dry stone walling')

young Ed

Veteran
here comes the forums young, budding farmer!
sorry, i will try to get the broom out next time! :sad:
Cheers Ed

screenman

Legendary Member
Dry stone walking is now middle class, wild water swimming middle class, kids parties middle class. This middle class thing pops up a lot on this forum. Could somebody give me a specific list as I would not like to get above my working class position in life.

Lucky I drive a VW and not an Audi.

Back on topic, it is our duty to report, it us the only way conditions will improve.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Dry stone walking is now middle class, wild water swimming middle class, kids parties middle class. This middle class thing pops up a lot on this forum. Could somebody give me a specific list as I would not like to get above my working class position in life.

Lucky I drive a VW and not an Audi.

Back on topic, it is our duty to report, it us the only way conditions will improve.
Maybe we could get 'Mr Leafblower fanatics' to follow the farmers around actually doing something useful with their toys instead of just annoying their suburban neighbours with the feckin noisy things.

Top Bottom