Fat vs Sugar Documentary tonight BBC 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Thought this Horizon programme might be interesting tonight. Twins doing a month long diet where one eats sugary food and the other fatty and comparing test results at the end. At a guess, I predict the sugary diet will be worse for you than the fatty, but we shall see.

Brandane

Legendary Member
It's a difficult decision, I like both :hungry:.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thought this Horizon programme might be interesting tonight. Twins doing a month long diet where one eats sugary food and the other fatty and comparing test results at the end. At a guess, I predict the sugary diet will be worse for you than the fatty, but we shall see.

Thanks mo. I have put it onto record. Cheers.

uclown2002

Guru
Low carb diet loses more weight vs low fat.

Conclusion:- fatty sugary stuff is evil and triggers desire for more, similar to prohobited drugs.

These are completely useless, utterly ridiculous programs which does not add anything to our knowledge or promote healthy eating.
In real life, people don't or should not eat either too sugary or too fatty foods. Therefore the findings of this so call experiment is of no use to ordinary people.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
These are completely useless, utterly ridiculous programs which does not add anything to our knowledge or promote healthy eating.
In real life, people don't or should not eat either too sugary or too fatty foods. Therefore the findings of this so call experiment is of no use to ordinary people.

Isn't that the whole point of these programmes, to be sensational and controversial? One day potatoes are bad the next they are good. One day chocolate is bad, the next it isn't. Cofee is bad, then good yada yada yada.

Top Bottom