Fat vs Sugar Documentary tonight BBC 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
He actually died after slipping on an icy pavement and suffering a severe blow to the head.
I actually find myself agreeing with you on something.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Fab! Plenty pasta, cake, biscuits, pancakes .....

We'll cut the fats, oils and sugars. Google Bill Clinton and the new eating regime to learn about the diet he has adopted because of his heart condition, something a lot of people on here might find useful.

david k

Hi
so what was the result of the program? I missed it :sad:

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Breakfast for me today was plant based, porridge made with almond milk, top with raspberries, sesame seeds and maple syrup.

jay clock

Massive member
Was generally well done. Most instructive was when he had a bowl of sugar and a bowl of cream. On their own, shovelling in either sugar or cream was not appealling, but mixed together = CRACK COCAINE!

openroad

American as in NY baked cheesecake (as fed to the rats on the programme) as opposed to a gelatine set UK style cheesecake. The baked form has that stick to the roof of the mouth yumminess.
Think I might have a go at making one,but invite people round to share it!!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Though it was a good,well constructed programme - but thats the 2nd time this week that i have seen very obese fitness and nutritional instructors

one for team sky and the other was i think Hibs football club during the Fan Fitness programme run by scottish football clubs.

Top Bottom