Fatbirds.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sazzaa

Useless company. Ordered a saddle, got a confirmation of order but no dispatch email, so checked on the website and it said something like normal delivery is 5 working days. Waited and received nothing, sent an email to be told (the next day) that the saddle hadn't actually been in stock and that they had to wait for it to come in before delivering it to me. When I pointed out that nobody had bothered to notify me of this (even though I'd been waiting two weeks) I received the response along the lines of "well it's on it's way tomorrow so what are you moaning about?" Absolutely disgraceful customer services, won't be using them again.

Brandane

Legendary Member
If I'm posting this in the wrong place, mods, please move it :smile:

Fatbirds, are they doing so well that will not reply emails?
I read the first two lines of the OP and thought he had joined a dating agency :whistle:. Seriously!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I live in Denmark and most of my contact is done by e mail. It is more convenient and far cheaper for me. Especially if I am dealing with a business in the UK or USA.

To whoever runs a business and does not answer their e mails, they need to get with the programme.

Steve

I live in Denmark and most of my contact is done by e mail. It is more convenient and far cheaper for me. Especially if I am dealing with a business in the UK or USA.

To whoever runs a business and does not answer their e mails, they need to get with the programme.

Steve
Ironic. I tried to contact you via this forum's message board and you never got back to me...

Davidc

Guru
For some years I have had the same rule for emails as letters. No reply, no business. Ever again.

Interestingly Fatbirds have had a number of orders from me, and have always answered emails, last time was earlier this year about delivery dates on an out-of-stock item.

e-rider

crappy member
I had very poor service on a few occasions so don't even bother to look at their website now, and even if it was cheaper, I'd pay a bit more and buy elsewhere
When I use online shops, if they stuff up bad within the first few times of using them, I never go back!
On the other hand, Wiggle stuffed up bad for me a while back, but as I'd already used them over 100 times without issue, I could overlook it.

Top Bottom