faulty blackburn help needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
do we have any tech heads on here,just that my blackburn delphi computer stopped working after a good soaking in the rain yesterday.
everything works on it except for speed milage done cadence ok as is time any thoughts is it a bin job.
thanks
jags.

do we have any tech heads on here,just that my blackburn delphi computer stopped working after a good soaking in the rain yesterday.
everything works on it except for speed milage done cadence ok as is time any thoughts is it a bin job.
thanks
jags.

IIRC Blackburn do a lifetime guarantee.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
IIRC Blackburn do a lifetime guarantee.

thats great news i'll email tonight see what happens.
thanks.
edit
hlab i tried emailing them but the email address they give doesn't work, don't suppose you have a link for them.
cheers
jags

thats great news i'll email tonight see what happens.
thanks.
edit
hlab i tried emailing them but the email address they give doesn't work, don't suppose you have a link for them.
cheers
jags

From their web site:

You're Covered for Life.
For years, we've stood behind our products with a lifetime warranty. If you have trouble with one of our excellent Pumps, Racks, Tools, Mirrors or Cages, just send it back and we'll send you a new one, no questions asked. Note: Blackburn Trainers are covered by a five-year limited warranty. Email questions here.

The address there is: helpdesk@blackburndesign.com

ASC1951

Guru
You're Covered for Life.
For years, we've stood behind our products with a lifetime warranty. If you have trouble with one of our excellent Pumps, Racks, Tools, Mirrors or Cages

No mention of computers, mind. Electronics always fail after a few years, so I don't see why any manufacturer or retailer would ever want to give a lifetime warranty.

My Oktos computer used to lose its wits in heavy rain. Smearing Vaseline around the display and buttons kept some of it out, but not all. A couple of days on a radiator usually restored its functions.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Oh, I thought this was a thread about what a dump Blackburn in Lancashire is.

Open it up and dry in a warm place.

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
hlab thanks that link was spot on i emailed them there putting me in contact with the European section (if you don't mind)
let you guys know what the outcome is.
thanks for the help all.

kyuss

Veteran
hlab thanks that link was spot on i emailed them there putting me in contact with the European section (if you don't mind)
let you guys know what the outcome is.
thanks for the help all.

Yeh, good luck with that. I had a problem with my Blackburn Flea lights. It was never resolved. They may offer a lifetime warranty but the hoops they'll have you jump through to make a claim aren't worth it IMO. Hope you have better luck.

RedBike

Chanel 5's gadget show had a test on the best way to dry out mobile phones after they'd recieved a soaking.
Might be of some use?

I think it's just a case of getting the battery out quick and then sticking it somewhere warm.

Top Bottom