fave TdF outfits

top TdF outfit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
well, first off, there are some real clunkers. 'Leakygas' (c. Phil Liggett) and AG2R are dreadful, Rabobank have undone years of good work, Lotto-Bellisol is a mess and as for Vacansoleil..........

Second place goes to Mr. Murdoch's little helpers at Sky, but, for me, first place has to be awarded to
(taran-tara!) Radioshack!
jens_voigt.jpg

below - a poll. There's only room for ten teams, so apologies if you really like one of the naff ones.
http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2012/us/teams.html for the complete list

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Europcar for me because I'm a sucker for green. They have also done more silly spectator slapping on the hills than any other team, which is worth a vote alone.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saxo Bank

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Have to go with DZ on this one. Just for a change, like. Sky is nice but I can't quite get past the fact that it says "Sky" on it, and that it's a silly colour in which to be zipping up the Pyrenees in high summer. Europcar is OK in a dull, understated way. BMC just misses getting it right, with good colours but all that gratuitous assymmetry. The others are mostly vile.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I agree... LeopardRadioTrek just about the best. Like the Sky kit, support the team, hate the sponsor. BMC's nice. Garmin's OK, but it's not as nice as last year's kit, and the Cervelo Test Team Kit was better still.
None of them a patch on La Vie Claire though....

Top Bottom