favorite shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know about you but I have never bought a decent pair of Nike shoes. They fall apart.

Asics for running
Spesh and Northwave for t'bike
Adidas Originals for the pub

Reebok? as Ali G once said "We's poor but we ain't desparate"

yello

I have Scott & Pearl Izumi road shoes but my fave are easily my Shimano T70 touring shoe.

Off the bike, it'd be my Birkenstocks.

Maria Sharapova is so last year, there must be a new tennis babe on the block (so to speak) by now.

For my bike I've got a pair of nike road shoes, altea 2 as far as i can remember lol but the carbon fibre soles are all scuffed after :smile: apart from that I love 'em. Using clipless pedals for the first time and having to stop suddenly are two things that never go well together ;)

Off the bike I tend to wear either nike or adidas, not fussed about which really. I could wear one adidas and one nike at the same time and it probably wouldn't phase me. I'm just that brave :smile:

Specialized BG comp - the best and most comfortable I have worn.
Adidas goretex something or other for 'trainers' - but they get a bit smelly.
New Balance also.
Way back when, I used to wear only Adidas SL80, which was then superceeded by SL82 - then disappeared! ;)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
For cycling just some cheap Shimano SPD-SL compatible things, I don't know what they're called. For everything else real old'n'stinky Allstars.

And my steelies, for work, from Arco.

mr Mag00

rising member
currenlty spes BG on bike but need to find wider last running use NB as made in UK and there no slave labour!!!

Top Bottom