favorite shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Cycling: Spesh for commuting, Adidas Adistar Pro for racing
Running: Brooks
Leisure trainers: Puma

ashbyalien

for cycling, spesh bg. as much as i like my white sidi energy's for the super soft uppers, the spesh are ultra comfortable.

for general, my custom made nikes.

Cab

Hi tec silver shadow. About the only running shoe I ever found to be comfortable, and they're the same now as they've been in goodness knows how many years.

Brock

Cab said:
Hi tec silver shadow. About the only running shoe I ever found to be comfortable, and they're the same now as they've been in goodness knows how many years.

Wooo yeah, now you're talking. I had a pair of them until a freak wave knocked me off my feet near Durdle Door, as I dragged myself back up the beach spluttering salty water I realised I only now had a single Hi tec Silver Shadow. I expect some hermit crab is residing comfortably in the other.

dub-no-bass

Nike kato SPDs, the black ones with 3 straps. They're comfy, seem to be indestructible, when they get stinky can be washed in a machine, and can pass for normal shoes. Plus, they're black, always a bonus, they go with everything!

For off-the-bike Adidas shelltoes or Vans skate shoes.

chris42

Cab said:

I used to heve these!
are they still making them??

ajevans

Bike: Used to like spesh but realised their 'Body Geometry' sucked my power and knackered my knees. Switched to Northwave and power increased by 10%!

Everything else: Asics / Onitsuka Tiger. Extremely comfortable, excellent durability and look cool.

Fave 'street' shoe: Adidas' Stan Smith (the original) - the coolest shoe ever! I must have had about 20 pairs since 1980!

Casual: Timberland boat shoes.

Running (not that I do too much these days): Asics

And leather sandals, but not your average Jesus boot, though! :tongue:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
dub-no-bass said:
Nike kato SPDs, the black ones with 3 straps. They're comfy, seem to be indestructible, when they get stinky can be washed in a machine, and can pass for normal shoes. Plus, they're black, always a bonus, they go with everything!

For off-the-bike Adidas shelltoes or Vans skate shoes.

I want those shoes, they look fab!! Good to get a positive write up

Sakura

Maria's posing and endorsing.. sheesh! Great player though.

The last cycling shoe I used was the original Sidi Genius mk1... yep, that long ago!

I'm getting a new pair, Genius mk5. :biggrin:

For running I use New Balance W857.

briank

Another vote for Specialized - having tried Sidi, Carnac and John Luck, I've found Specialized just have more room for the toes. Planning on buying my third pair soon.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
The only ones I have used are Specialized Sonoma and after a year and a bit of use I can say I am pretty pleased with them.

Top Bottom