Favourite Animal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Here's a grown up...

red-river-hog1-2287.jpg

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
hippo2.jpg

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
No surprises for me...

greatwhite.jpg

Carcharadon Carcharias.... magnificent creature.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I like sloths too. I did have the misfortune of being near a Bintourong for a few nights - they smell awful, but we did get to see it eventually which was fanstastic. They are the least elegant tree-dwelling creature you can imagine.

Apes and Monkeys do it for me though...

For sheer elegance, I do love Lar Gibbons. But for sheer hairy insanity, how about the Gelada Baboon? Oh, and you really can't beat the Emperor Tamarin for Dr Zeuss appeal!

Giraffes, because they have blue tongues and lovely dark eyes with long eyelashes
Otters, because they're playful and graceful
Badgers, because they're just so snuffly
Aylesbury ducks, because their feathers are so white, their bills are so orange, and they can go from being very small to very tall in a matter of seconds. And they run in a really cute way too.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hard to choose a favourite one, there's just so many...
Elephants, penguins, zebras, wallabeys...the list goes on.
Reef sharks I'm quite taken with, because they look like Jaws only littler, and I've been swimming with them!
*cuteness*

gbb

Legendary Member
Dunno what the Sloths appeal is...but it appeals to me too.
Any of the big cats, specially Cheetahs, Leopards and Pumas, but not Lions. I dont NOT like Lions, they're just 'ok'.
The Giraffe's a pretty cool animal too. ( how could those fluttering eyelashes NOT appeal to you)

Top Bottom