Favourite feathered bird?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

well done sir!

Got to look after her. She's due for a hip replacement/reseat in the new year so she'll be up on bricks for a while. So, she'll be ensconsced in the conservatory with her 'twitcher kit Mk III', a plate of chocolate Hob-Nobs and a pot of tea for a few weeks.

Once she's mobile again there won't be a local bird safe from her prying eyes. :sad:

At the same time I'm on the look out for something to replace my aged binos . . .

Cathryn

Legendary Member
laurence said:
you called...

2112591949_79bff63074_b.jpg

ROBIN!!!! Gorgeous little thing!! I do a very good robin impression actually. My grandma actually guessed it was a robin when i did it for her.

frog said:
Got to look after her. She's due for a hip replacement/reseat in the new year so she'll be up on bricks for a while. So, she'll be ensconsced in the conservatory with her 'twitcher kit Mk III', a plate of chocolate Hob-Nobs and a pot of tea for a few weeks.

Once she's mobile again there won't be a local bird safe from her prying eyes. ;)

At the same time I'm on the look out for something to replace my aged binos . . .

that sounds lovely! well, apart from the operation. much better than freezing your bits off in a hide.

you'll have to share some of the pics when the digi-scoping take hold

Top Bottom