Favourite film quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peyote

Can't believe no-one has said : "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!", though I quite like "Camp Freddy, you all know" from the same film!

Yet more Python: "It's only a rabbit"

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

From Dusk Till Dawn: "Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*ck how crazy they are!

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

The Gauntlet: Exactly. Reasonable suspicion. I can go anywhere I please if I have reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here anytime I feel like it, 'cause I got this badge, I got this gun, and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty green eyes.

Ashamed to say I laughed at the long kiss goodnight.

Geena whatsherface: "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Samuel L scriptedoneliners: "I hope not, I was thinking how much my balls hurt"

got-to-get-fit

goodfellas....Funny how?

Pulp fiction....this is a tasty burger

New jack City....idolater your soul is required in hell

White men cant jump....we got everything here from a diddle eye joe till a damned if i know

fuzzy29

Trainspotting -For all the good they're gonna do me, I might as well stick them up my arse!

Withnail and I - I have a heart condition. If you hit me, it's murder.

Scarface - Say hello to my little friend

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Sabreur

from Duck Soup:

"That covers a lot of ground.Say ,you cover a lot of ground yourself, I hear they're going to tear you down and build a parking lot where you stand. You can leave in a taxi, if you can't get a taxi you can leave in a huff, if that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff.You know you have't stopped talking since I got here, were you vaccinated with a phonograph Needle?"

and

"remember men we're fighting for this woman's honour; which is more than she ever did"

and from the Princess Bride:

"Hallo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

Top Bottom