Favourite Morecambe & Wise moment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
For those about my age (48:blush:) who recall them with fondness, what's your favourite funny bit?.

I'd go for:

The Andre Previn sketch where Eric "played all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order"

The Starsky & Hutch title sequence parody, "Starkers & Crutch" with the duo in a red mini with a white stripe down the side. Classic:laugh:

Oh, and the semi-regular 'Tea Urn' gag where Eric always asked Ernie if he'd like a cuppa.Awful pun, I know!.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
He'll not sell many ice-creams going at that speed...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace

Any of the above, or indeed just about anything they did.

I can't think of anyone else who can double me up with laughter the way Eric Morecambe can. Even now when I watch them and I know what's coming, I know the script and everything but I still end up aching with laughter.

Absolute legends, sorely missed, much loved ^_^

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
There's one video of them doing live stand-up (not a TV show)... it's pretty ropey for the most part, but their ventriloquist act is classic... cant find it on youtube :sad:

A couple of friends bought a house opposite the blue plaque in Morecambe which states "Eric Morecambe was born here" .. the miserable buggers that live in the house in which Eric was born have since taken the plaque down :sad:

Can I request that any poster who gets the Two Ronnies and Morecambe & wise confused should have their account suspended for at least a week?

Top Bottom