Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturn

• Nepture

• Uranus

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

I was trying to think of the silliest poll and while this is in no way the silliest, it's still a bit silly. My favourite has got to be Venus!

(And we're not including Pluto, obviously).

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Ha ... 100% of people agree with me - It's Saturn ;)

Andrew

Tetedelacourse

Has Pluto finally been binned then as a planet?

Who will be the first to make a joke about Uranus? Not me that's for sure.

I go for Neptune even if it sounds fishy.

Keith Oates

Janner
I think I'll stay with earth, I know a little bit about that one and there's still so much more to cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I feel sorry for Mercury. All hot and bothered, dashing round the sun at high speed, and nobody's voted for it yet...

Pete

My vote is for Europa, even if it's not technically a 'planet'. Could be all sorts of stuff going on down there...

But...
Tetedelacourse said:
Has Pluto finally been binned then as a planet?
'fraid so. Now called a 'dwarf planet' along with Ceres, Eris (and according to some authorities: Charon (Pluto's moon), Ganymede, and a few others).

Who will be the first to make a joke about Uranus? Not me that's for sure.
I can do little better than to suggest you read Larry Niven's A World Out Of Time. Has amazing stuff coming out of Uranus in the story...

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Pete said:
My vote is for Europa, even if it's not technically a 'planet'. Could be all sorts of stuff going on down there...

But...
'fraid so. Now called a 'dwarf planet' along with Ceres, Eris (and according to some authorities: Charon (Pluto's moon), Ganymede, and a few others).

I can do little better than to suggest you read Larry Niven's A World Out Of Time. Has amazing stuff coming out of Uranus in the story...

On that subject, saturn's moon Titan also looks very promising in that regard, a thick atmosphere with a chemical soup that could give rise to some sort of self-replicating organism...

Top Bottom