Fecking vandal(s)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yes, we get our fair share of both of those too!

Never mind all this, I just wish I had a playground at work....................................
Yeah! I'm convinced if someone built a Wacky Warehouse type place for adults it'd be packed all day with big kids.
508_v88ncu0hdw.jpg

I'd love to go on something like that but I feel a t!t if I pretend I'm 'helping' Miss S when she's goes :whistle:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Smokeysmoo, that would be cool. You'd need a big outside area and a whole heap of battered old BMXs and Choppers to play on too, and preferably a small muddy stream running past...

Now you're talking Arch. Let me check my ticket for last nights Euro Millions stupid tax, and all being well I'll formulate a plan :thumbsup:

[EDIT] checked it and guess what?...........................................back to work on Monday :sad:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I worked for a company promoting cycling, who ran try-out roadshows. We rocked up to a town (invited and paid for, I hasten to add, not just on a whim!) in a big van full of all sorts of bikes, and people could try them for free. There was lots of worthy information too, on commuting, clothing, carrying stuff, getting training and so on, but a big part of it was basically grownups playing, riding round on lots of different bikes.

On that experience, I'd suggest that the outside also needs a couple of old tandems and some recumbent trikes. ...

Top Bottom