Feeling a little bit special.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Today I got a nice card in the post reading... "We thank you tons for your support in riding with our brand and being part of the specialized family" and attached to the card was a purist water bottle.
Nothing major but I really appreciate the gesture and the fact that Specialized do not take my custom for granted.

rps20130919_200834.jpg

Nice one specialized

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
That's a nice touch, but no Haribo

Octet

Veteran
First purchase from Wiggle the other day and I got myself a packet of Haribo :dance:

Being my first purchase it was slightly unexpected.... I was wary of eating them initially :laugh:

Octet

Veteran
Keep them in the saddle bag for the next big ride :smile:

But I already ate them :sad:

Oh well... gives me an excuse to buy something else from Wiggle.... even though they cost pence from the corner shop. :tongue:

BikeLiker

Today I got a nice card in the post reading... "We thank you tons for your support in riding with our brand and being part of the specialized family" and attached to the card was a purist water bottle.
Nothing major but I really appreciate the gesture and the fact that Specialized do not take my custom for granted.

View attachment 29538

Nice one specialized
So where's my free bottle?!? Or is it only the S-Works elite who are 'family':sad:

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
So where's my free bottle?!? Or is it only the S-Works elite who are 'family':sad:

I believe its random acts of kindness against people who have registered their bikes. its not cost effective to send every owner in the world a bottle, so I guess they pull winners from a hat.
First ever bottle I have received though, but it came with a hand written note, which meant a lot as its shows its not a mass PR stunt with no soul.

You might get lucky, you might not.
Then again if you have a few bikes the odds of getting pulled must increase.

Top Bottom