Fell off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gazza81

gazza81

Über Member
I recon that there might be something wrong with either the wheels or the frame of @gazza81 's bike as I have never ever experienced anything like what gazza is experiencing.

Hope not!
Well ive squeezed the 32s on now so guess ill have to wait untill next week to see how they feel.

Ive had 4 bikes in the last 4 yrs, this is the only one that feels like this but at the same time, ive only just moved to the area and country lanes before i was in london where the roads are alot cleaner and i never really got into it, couple rides here and there then sold my bike haha

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, 32s dont fit! The website is lying! The lip of the tyre wont fit passed either side of the valve!

Edit, ive just squeezed it on, just silipped past it. Looks ok
'Lip' = 'bead'.

The tube is a bit awkward to squeeze the beads past at the base of the valve. I always push the valve in a bit to get the base of it out of the way while getting the last sections of bead hooked in.

You need to be careful not to pinch tubes between rim and bead when putting tyres on. It is very easy to do and the tube may be damaged and fail later, or even explode when you first inflate it. You will not explode too many before you learn how to avoid doing that - it is bloody scary! :laugh:

Top Bottom