Ferrets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

col said:
..by doing a backward type shuffle,so you know to pick it up and outside.

Moonwalk ferret? :biggrin: It doeasn't have a funfair as well does it?

col

Legendary Member
buggi said:
i really want one now. have you got a photo of it col?

I havnt,it was a long time ago,but we named it ferre,without the t at the end,it knew its name and came running,while in the corner shop,i remember my brother picking it up and putting it on his shoulder like a parrot,so he could go in,just used to lick his ear and chew his hair.

Abitrary

buggi said:
my ratty is dieing of old age (bless) and her two mates are only going to last a year now. they only live for 2 years and i'm looking for something with a bit of longevity now.

A giant turtle?

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Moonwalk ferret? :biggrin: It doeasn't have a funfair as well does it?

No,it used to love running all over us on the settee though,and sliding on its back any chance it got,like down the back of the settee.

Abitrary

buggi said:
i have a very small bath? also, i think it may live longer than me!

That's a very selfish reason for not buying a small giant turtle

got-to-get-fit

i saw a snake neck turtle in a garden centre once called 'ziggy' it had this really long neck which moved around like a snake (not really sure why they call em snake necked turtles though)
It actually looked like it was on drugs floating around in the water weaving its bonce from side to side. I fell in love with it but mrs GTGF would not let me buy it.

got-to-get-fit

Unless it knew it would outlive you and built up a very small giant turtle food mountain to keep it going long after your passing .....and then as you live alone you will probably not be found for months and you will provide a constant source of sustenance for your very small giant turtle, who will have, by then ate enough of your remains to grow into a genuine giant turtle........oh no, now we're back to square one (the bath size)

Mortiroloboy

col said:
If your persistant with the training,you dont need a harness all the time,ours came to his name called,with a hunched back and that mm mm mm noise they make when playing,bouncing after us.

More of a "poot poot poot" I kept ferrets many years ago in my yoof, used them as working ferrets to catch bunnies:blush: with, they make very loyal pets,:blush: they do have a slight body odour problem,:wacko: but no where near as bad as people seem to think, The Ferret rescue centre route is the best way to go, then you are sure to get good advice, with the added bonus that you are giving a little ferret a loving home:smile:

col

Legendary Member
User259iroloboy said:
More of a "poot poot poot" I kept ferrets many years ago in my yoof, used them as working ferrets to catch bunnies:blush: with, they make very loyal pets,:ohmy: they do have a slight body odour problem,:wacko: but no where near as bad as people seem to think, The Ferret rescue centre route is the best way to go, then you are sure to get good advice, with the added bonus that you are giving a little ferret a loving home:smile:

Could have been a uh uh uh uh too?:blush:

Top Bottom